The I Factor™
Simple Insights for Connecting in Your Personal Relationships
The I Factor™ offers a collection of simple insights for connecting in your personal relationships.
What is The I Factor
Why is it that in today’s 24/7 connected world of Facebook, email and text messaging, many of us feel even more isolated and disconnected than ever before?
The answer is that most of us have never learned – or seem to have forgotten – how to connect on a fundamental level in our personal relationships.
The I Factor brings us back to basics by getting to the heart of what true connection is all about, with over 100 simple insights about intimacy, inspirational quotes, and illustrative cartoons.
Clear and direct, with a bit of humor and a “back-to-basics” approach, The I Factor provides a framework for developing more authentic and meaningful connections in all of your adult personal relationships.
Simple insights to improve your relationships – and your life!
- Whether you’re a man or a woman, young or old, straight or gay, in a friendship, a family relationship, single, dating, partnered, married or divorced…
- If you feel isolated even in a world of 24/7 instant connection via Facebook, Twitter and other forms of electronic communication…
- If you’d like to understand how emotional connection is the long-term glue that binds together your personal relationships…
- If you’re more interested in the similarities between people – and their universal need for connection – rather than the differences…
- If something seems to be missing from your personal relationships and you can’t quite put your finger on it…
- If you’re experiencing conflict with your partner, a friend, or a family member and you’re having difficulty resolving it…
- If you feel stuck in old, recurring patterns of relating that no longer work for you…
- If your relationships tend to skate along the surface and you want to go deeper…
- If you’d like your personal relationships to change but you don’t know where to start…
Then this is the book for you.
What exactly is the book about?
It’s about intimacy, a fresh take on a very old subject and a new way of looking at a forgotten idea. Because old-fashioned intimacy is really just the deeper level of connection that most of us talk about wanting in our personal relationships, but struggle to find in our modern-day lives.
Is this book just for romantic relationships?
No, it’s about increasing the level of connection in all of your personal relationships, not only with romantic partners, but also with friends and family members – and ultimately with yourself.
Who is this book for?
Whether you’re a man or a woman, young or old, straight or gay, in a friendship, a family relationship, single, dating, partnered, married or divorced, this book is for you.
Why is connection particularly relevant today?
In today’s 24/7 connected world of Facebook, email and text messaging, many of us feel even more isolated and disconnected than ever before.
How is The I Factor different from other relationship books?
This book is uniquely approachable to both men and women.
It focuses on our universal need for connection with a collection of concise insights that are well-suited for today’s fast-paced lifestyle – a book for the wired world of Twitter, sound bites, and short attention spans.
Simple and straightforward with illustrative quotes, and cartoons for a bit of humor, it will change the way you think about your life, yourself, and all of your personal relationships.
Is the book available for purchase in bookstores or online?
The I Factor is available exclusively online in both print and eBook versions. Click on the sidebar buttons to purchase the paperback version or any of the eBook versions for Kindle, iPad, or Nook and other eReaders.
If you’d like a free 35-page excerpt, click on the image of the book in the sidebar.